View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008   #4
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So who picked up Sage on their league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I might not have any other choice, since I have MS as my starter. I'm doomed. Thursday night game this week so I gotta get it figured out. I dumped my backup a couple weeks ago.

I'd pick him up quick then since he already has Daniels, A. Johnson, & Walters to throw to. If MS is really out 4 weeks and Sage does well, he could mean (at least for me) a chance to get into the playoffs in my league.
MannyFresh is offline   Reply With Quote