View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004   #4
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the way the Texans match up against the Colts now and even more in the future. Seems like a transference of power within the division, I don't see (other than continuity) how they have improved very much. They had a very weak draft, seemingly adding only for depth with no playmakers. The Texans added four, two through the draft & two through f/a, plus return two on the defensive line who where out basiclly all last year. I say bring on the Colts, Payton Manning, all his firepower and improved offensive line, lets get it on now
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote