View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008   #3
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Opinions Appreciated on this subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I suppose that's the reason why the veto option is there, right? You said your team was stacked, so why would you get upset at somebody not wanting you to get even better?

I can't remember ever vetoing a trade, but I can see reason behind it. Especially if a team is already stacked and basically unbeatable.

Additionally, you said you were the commish. Why did you let this cat back into the league if you knew he was going to be a trouble maker?

Anywho, good luck with your issue.
I got upset because I think it's a form of punishment to anyone who had a good draft. I think everyone should be able to improve their team no matter how good your team is. And no team is unbeatable. There's alot of luck involved. As a matter of fact, I'm only 4-4 in the league. I have the highest combined score so far in the season but I have had some bad luck with my opponent always scoring high. Also, fantasy teams fluctuate from week to week. So you can be great one week but then lose a top RB and or WR and now your team is just average. And I let the guy in just because he is a brother of a very good friend. Regret it now. But anyway, thanks for the input.

Last edited by stingray; 10-28-2008 at 10:14 AM.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote