View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008   #59
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate Injury Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
One of our Igloo coolers went on the PUP list because the Preacher Man fell off the top of the stacked coolers after his sermon. His fall was broken when he landed on the igloo...it was crushed by his fall. RIP Mr. Igloo!

If anyone shot any video of this...please PM me...
There are a serious of pics on the front page of the online chronicle showcasing this.

http://www.chron.com/sports/photogal...XANS_FANS.html

edit: I can't believe I typed serious. lol. series. That is what you get for trusting firefox spellchecker.

Last edited by GlassHalfFull; 10-27-2008 at 12:20 PM.
GlassHalfFull is offline   Reply With Quote