View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008   #57
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate Injury Report

I strained a hammy doing yard work Saturday but didn't miss anytime at the tailgate on Sunday and put on a good performance.

I am however sad to share that my starting coozie bit the dust. It was lost in the bottom of a port-o-pottie, and while it was visible retrieving it was not an option. It will be missed, it had been with the team for a few seasons now. Luckily I had a veteran on the bench that I called into service that was able to take up the slack.