View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008   #8
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Bengals

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
..I suggest DEPENDS for this game.
I just might have to take some along! BUT, I am not worried at all. We either win or we lose! I quit stressing about it and just accept whatever happens. Tomorrow will be a new day and we'll go forward with plans to take on the Vikes. My football world will not come to an end if we lose to the winless kitty cats!

I can assure you though, I will be there at 3pm today screaming my battered lungs out for my team! I will give them everything I have in the way of fan support. IF they do the same, we will go home with a win!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote