View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008   #7
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 268617 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Bengals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Chiles View Post
I think we win this game but I do not feel nearly as assured of a victory as I did last week vs. Detroit. I pretty much would have bet the house last week, this week, a little uneasy.
Then you would have been lucky you aren't living out of a cardboard tent this week. You feel "a little uneasy" with this upcoming game?............I suggest DEPENDS for this game.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote