View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008   #152
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Something you experienced at conception I guess?

By your profile you are 20 ... I have 11 years of history on you ... I guess by this boards defenitions I trump you on being a fan. I would love to hear your arguments thought. I might be able to use them.
Well I got 2 on you. (I turn 33 next month) And I have actual memories of Earl running the ball and my dad screaming at the TV.

As far as the Tampons, oh, er, I mean Titans go, I could care less now. I have ranted and screamed and thrashed about like a two year old not getting his way. I am over them now.

I have many times compared the Titans to an ex wife and how the fans in Houston who follow them are sad lonely pathetic creatures who can't grasp the fact that she left you.

Well now it seems the tables are turned. Instead of us pinning for her it seems that she has gone out of her way to keep our attention. Everything from VY, retiring Oiler greats, and now playing in Columbia Blue. Its almost like she realizes she made a mistake leaving us for that other guy. She is not even that other guys #1 girl. She always plays second to the SEC. Even the home that was built specially for her is second rate.

Well I am here to say, I am over them and Go TEXANS!

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote