View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008   #26
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Blue Lot Sucks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Can't we all just get along?
I agree completely.

BTW, I love you guys and you are a great asset to the atmosphere in the yellow grass. No matter where we're at, we hear the sirens and the chants. It wouldn't be game day without it.

So I'm not down on the OP or anyone defending him. I'm just not big on divisions among a fanbase that has enough problems to contend with, like being fanatics for a team without a winning record in it's history.

There are lots of things that suck in this world (i.e. Titans, Bengals, Cowboys, taxes, etc.), but blue lot is not one of them. JMO

UNITED WE STAND!