View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008   #24
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Blue Lot Sucks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
That's why people shouldn't comment on things that they know NOTHING about.

The OP wasn't joking. I was talking about the "blue lot sucks" chant. That was the joke. That was the good natured ribbing. Yes. It happened. I was there. I saw it. I heard it. I didn't start it, but I did join it. It was all in good fun. Now we're all being called out for bashing some other lot. Get over it. Stop being critical of people for doing or saying things that you neither saw, nor heard nor understand.

bpe3
Dude, why get so emotional about it?

Seriously, you seem to be a bit uptight about someone commenting on an issue that has sparked division among TEXANS FANS in the past.

Perhaps it is you that shouldn't chant something so stupid when you know apparently know NOTHING about the past subject of parking lot rivalries.

Get over yourself. Maybe I just don't have enough beer in me right now to find "blue lot sucks" chants all that "funny". I'm not sure what's to understand other than your apparent inferiority complex about something so freakin' trivial like what color parking lot you tailgate in.

Whatever. Enjoy your lame entertainment. I will leave you to it now.

p.s. Did you catch that this post is only joking? If you don't get the joke, maybe you just don't understand.