View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008   #22
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Blue Lot Sucks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
That's why people shouldn't comment on things that they know NOTHING about.

The OP wasn't joking. I was talking about the "blue lot sucks" chant. That was the joke. That was the good natured ribbing. Yes. It happened. I was there. I saw it. I heard it. I didn't start it, but I did join it. It was all in good fun. Now we're all being called out for bashing some other lot. Get over it. Stop being critical of people for doing or saying things that you neither saw, nor heard nor understand.

bpe3
So, you've never even been to the Blue Lot, so aren't you admittedly commenting on something YOU know "nothing about"?