View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008   #19
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan
Default Re: "Blue Lot Sucks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
That's why people shouldn't comment on things that they know NOTHING about.

The OP wasn't joking. I was talking about the "blue lot sucks" chant. That was the joke. That was the good natured ribbing. Yes. It happened. I was there. I saw it. I heard it. I didn't start it, but I did join it. It was all in good fun. Now we're all being called out for bashing some other lot. Get over it. Stop being critical of people for doing or saying things that you neither saw, nor heard nor understand.

bpe3

Yellow Lot>>>>>>>>>>>Blue Lot

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote