View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008   #14
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Blue Lot Sucks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
Thanks, Joe. At least someone here has a sense of humor.

bpe3
I've got a sense of humor, but there was nothing in the original post to indicate that he was joking. And sorry, man, I'm not going to assume anything around these parts without knowing original intent. For all I know, he was serious about it. Some people can be territorial about these things.

So let me read it again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanskan
Chants followed the "Cowboys Suck" chants during shotgun 30 yesterday

Good Stuff!

Also I'll post a video later from 8pm where we had like 20 folks lined up for beer bongs over by the fence where Club Yellow Lot and the Lost Boyz tailgates are