View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008   #151
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Something you experienced at conception I guess?

By your profile you are 20 ... I have 11 years of history on you ... I guess by this boards defenitions I trump you on being a fan. I would love to hear your arguments thought. I might be able to use them.
I guess that means I'll still be a Texans fan when you are dead and gone.

As a matter of fact I was 10 when the Oilers were yanked from Houston, and that's old enough to understand the effect it had on the people of this city. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that this town loves football (or in your case, perhaps it does?)