View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #147
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52985 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Having a rich history does not always mean getting the title ....
It sure doesn't hurt. Outside of Giants fans I don't think anyone would have the Giants down as a more storied franchise over the Dodgers.

Regardless, I think I have just proven my point in regards to the Cowboys and Houston. I assume you are a Giants fan and it doesn't sound like you would be jumping on the Dodgers bandwagon if the Giants left California and there were no other teams in that state. Why, because you probably grew up hating the Dodgers. The same is true of most x-Oilers fans and the Cowboys.

BTW, I am a Dodgers fan just in case you couldn't tell
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote