View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #50
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe
Default Re: Detroit Blue Crew Tailgate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Kimberly and Keith!! The "surprise" was awesome!! I can't think of a better way to start the tailgate than to get out of my car and see your smiling faces!! I think I can speak for all of the BC when I say "YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED!!" Don't stay away so long next time!
It was so hard to keep our visit a secret! I am glad we surprised you and it was so wonderful to see everyone.

Unfortunately, Keith wasn't feeling too well (damn Justin, Charles and Andy for getting him so messed up) and we ended up leaving way too early!

Gma....now I can finally respond to your email!!

Love you guys!!
Kimberly

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote