View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #140
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post

I don't know exactly where you are from, but I would think that you would be a Niner fan or a Raiders fan if you're from Northern Cali.
I actually am pretty close to the A's/Raiders stadium. I was there on Friday night. You have to realize that at the time I was a kid the Raiders moved and then came back. Would you root for the Titans if they returned to Houston today? Would they be the same team to you?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote