View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #135
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Since you do not know the definition of the word I will help you out.

Bandwagon:

1. a cause or movement that is gaining popularity and support

So tell me again how a back water team as you like to call them who has never won a championship is routing for a 'popular' team. They were not to popular during the Billy Joe years I can tell you that!

No one has down graded your history. As allot of you like to point out it has been 40 years without a championship and now we look to have yet another team in contention in 10 seasons. It seems what ever we are doing is giving us the shots at a title at least.

Who would you chose if it were the Raiders or Titans?
Not trying to be a **** but I think I would choose my hometown team and stick with them thick and thin