View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #133
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Since you do not know the definition of the word I will help you out.

Bandwagon:

1. a cause or movement that is gaining popularity and support

So tell me again how a back water team as you like to call them who has never won a championship is routing for a 'popular' team. They were not to popular during the Billy Joe years I can tell you that!

No one has down graded your history. As allot of you like to point out it has been 40 years without a championship and now we look to have yet another team in contention in 10 seasons. It seems what ever we are doing is giving us the shots at a title at least.

Who would you chose if it were the Raiders or Titans?
Who would I choose? I would choose where I'm from of course. I was a huge Joe Montana fan and 49er fan when Joe and Jerry were there growing up, but I never had them or any other team I liked over the Oilers because I am a Houstonian born and raised and I was raised into the culture of being a Houston fan and I will always be one EVEN WHEN I"M DEAD.

The Titans are not the Oilers. They are the Titans. I laugh at these pathetic fans out here in Houston that still try acting like they are the Oilers as well and not supporting the Texans. To me they are a disgrace, when they come into Reliant rooting for the Titans.

I don't know exactly where you are from, but I would think that you would be a Niner fan or a Raiders fan if you're from Northern Cali.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote