View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #130
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102049 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I was a fan before they were the Titans and I still remain a fan. You assume I have no clue what the Oilers franchise is about while knowing nothing about me. Take your condensing stereo types and shove them. FWIW most of the country feels like people from Texas are cattle humping want to be cowboys who would be lucky if they knew how to dial a phone. Stereo typing people just makes you look ignorant. But please tell me about my teeth and lack of education. I will go hide under my two degrees.
You can call yourself an Oilers fan all you want, but no real Oilers fan would be coming in here and attempting to cheapen what we did back in the 90's or 80's by saying something like "They've moved to a higher place". We don't need to hear you brag on your team's record in here while trying to bring up the fact that "No Oilers teams ever could do that", or "no Oilers teams could ever go to a SB".

BiPolar Titan fan comes in here and discusses football politely and respectfully. He made his case and gave his opinions in here with respect that this is a Texans board and all. You came in here to take a few cheap shots and crack a few. And you're trying to accuse me of stereotyping you after you say that the Oilers left town to go to a HIGHER place, and then return with your own stereotypes about us being cowboys who can't dial a phone? Maybe I do need to put a cowboy hat on and my boots as well, because your BS is getting to deep for me.

And for the record, I bet that Oilers team of 93 with Gary Brown, Warren Moon, and many others would put a nice beating on this current Titans team.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote