View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #128
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
You wouldn't have a clue about anything that has to do with the Oilers. Here you are trying to tell us what we should think, but yet you find a condescending way of acting like the Titans are superior to what the Oilers were and rub it in our noses?

You're just a band wagon jumper who hopped on the Titans when they went over to Tennessee. The jerseys are not the Oilers jerseys, nor do they say Oilers on them.

Going from Houston to Tennessee is a higher place? You don't belong in this discussion any way, so why don't you find a nice dirt road in Nashville or some other backwoods town out there and get lost. Go hunt for a possum or have a teeth counting contest, or whatever it is you guys do in that state.
I was a fan before they were the Titans and I still remain a fan. You assume I have no clue what the Oilers franchise is about while knowing nothing about me. Take your condensing stereo types and shove them. FWIW most of the country feels like people from Texas are cattle humping want to be cowboys who would be lucky if they knew how to dial a phone. Stereo typing people just makes you look ignorant. But please tell me about my teeth and lack of education. I will go hide under my two degrees.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote