View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #8
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Blue Lot Sucks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
I've never been to the Blue Lot, but from what I've heard it DOES suck. And if the Blue Lotters can't lighten up take some good natured ribbing, maybe everything I heard was right. And if you're a Yellow Lotter and can't revel in some harmless fun, maybe you should move to the Blue.

Lighten up, Francis. We're just having some fun.

bpe3
Dude, there is harmless fun, and then there is grouping your fellow Texans fans with the the freakin' Cowboys!!

Surely you can figure out the difference between good-natured 'rivalry' and downright insults, yeah?