View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #123
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

lots of differing opinions. i think it would be kinda cool to see the Texans in the old Oilers uniforms but I guess I still have a little spot in my heart for those damn Oilers.

most of the player's hearts are still in Houston. Bum, Earl, Mauck, and even current Titans assistant coach Bruce Matthews has stated as much....and Bruce played a good portion of his career in Tennessee.

I ain't gonna hate on the Titans. they have done real well since they got to Tennessee. Just shows you how important a good head coach is. They don't have the most talent in the league but they are probably the strongest team this season. It's a good brand of football they are playing. run the ball, dominate the line of scrimmage, and just murder people on defense.