View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #4
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Blue Lot Sucks"

Db- I parked in yellow lot and didnt find out you were there till we were in blue lot..dang it

Ted Blue lot doesnt suck ( I cant believe the keg stands I saw. did they explain to the ladies the law of gravity?) What I cant believe I also saw a senior citizen do a keg stand.... freaking awesome..none of the lots suck. Yellow lot cheered us the minute we got out the car. we got lost in it Ill be back for JAX game cant wait.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote