View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #3
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 213437 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs down Re: "Blue Lot Sucks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanskan View Post
"Blue Lot Sucks"Chants followed the "Cowboys Suck" chants during shotgun 30 yesterday

Good Stuff!
That's weird. We've been in the yellow lot since the beginning (2002), and I've never heard anyone chanting that a another TEXANS lot sucks. There are many folks that happily mix between all of the different lots, and everyone is out there to enjoy the day and be a unified fan base with one purpose: cheering for the hometown Houston Texans. We've gone on expeditions it the past and were happily welcomed by folks in the orange, red, blue, platinum, and green lots. I've never heard them calling out the yellow lot. Sure, yellow gets teased about the distance, but nobody has ever told me, much less chanted, that yellow sucks.

There are lots of things that suck to chant about: "Lions suck!" "Titans suck!" "Bud Adams sucks! DIE DIE DIE!" "Cowboys suck!"

But I'd say it is in bad form to ever yell that another Houston Texans tailgating lot sucks, and to be honest, I'm a bit disappointed in my fellow yellow lot brethren for this incident. JMO