View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #113
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Check out the Astrodome's myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/houstonastrodome

If you are talkign about the temporary bleachers by the outfield wall, I've been down there a few times but our tickets were in section 430(ish)
I can't believe the dome has a myspace page. Thanks for posting that. Those old pics are great, and makes me really miss the dome. I wish we could have at least one game there a year for old times sake.

As far as that section goes, all I could tell you was that it was one of the end zone sections. We always had tickets on one side of the end zone, and if anyone had been in that same section in the front, I bet that they would remember some of these character that I am referring to. Those were some great memories, although some really painful ones.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote