View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #111
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80316 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9nines View Post
‘2) Why do past Oilers fan have to be Texans fans and not like the Titans? I followed the Oilers all my life and to me the team never moved because it is located in place where it can never leave – my heart. So even if the team were to move again, I will still follow it and be a fan of it.
So if your wife ever leaves you for another man will you feel like she never really left because she is located in your heart? Would you actually say "that's my girl!" while watching some toothless hillbilly slobbering all over her?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote