View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #105
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'm a huge Oiler fan and have been since the early 70's and would love to see some sort of tribute to MY team here in Houston...but not too thrilled about it in Nashvegas. The Oilers may very well be dead but luv ya blue lives on forever...at least till us fans die out.
Although this wouldn't happen Vinny, but how would you feel if the Texans were able to wear old Oilers jerseys as their retros?? I would feel proud personally, because I don't associate the Oilers with the Titans and never have.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote