View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #101
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 228095 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
Uh...I don't know bout that. I think Texans fans do not want anything Oilers ever worn again.

Houston has the Texans. There is NO going back. The Oilers are dead.

I don't agree with this. I collect Oilers stuff right alongside my Texans stuff. Of course I also keep an eye out for Gamblers stuff as well. I wouldn't wear an Oiler jersey to a Texans game but I'd own one and I'd wear it.