View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008   #47
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Detroit Blue Crew Tailgate!

Woooooweeeeeeee.....
I head a great time yesterday...great game great time meeting everyone...talking trash about taylor...good times.

It was great meeting all yall.. TexanChick, Tedc, GlassHalfull,grandma, Rockhoover, YankeeinTX (with lindsay) TexanBill(I think)JoeTexan...etc I wish I had more time to hang with yall but we got lost in the maze of tailgating. I had no idea.

We would have been there sooner if I hadnt left map in car.

I will be back for the JAX game and staying overnight. then we can really party!!!!!!!

If i forgot your name and we met I am sorry...but I had trouble distinguishing between my name here and the name in the real world.

Had fun really it was great. I thought I had seen everything till I saw a 70 year old do a keg stand.... glorious
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote