View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008   #74
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119106 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
I look at my team as a rusty old Nova that has been restored to show room new. I love the Titans just as much as any Houston fan loved them as the Oilers... maybe more than even some Houston fans love the new team in Houston... I mean, goodness... It's a damn uniform! It's nothing to get all up in arms about. Arguing about whether it's right or wrong is like trying to argue away the fact that the American Civil War happened... it's stupid. We are all fans. We all love the game. Shit happens. It was all out of our control. (for the most part) I mean, for the glory of the game isn't it cool to see the Titans and Texans square off? It's like the Ravens and Colts... or maybe the Rams and Cardinals... or even the Cowboys and Chiefs... it's been 10 years! Can the healing begin already?
When Bud's 6' deep with maggots pouring out his decomposed eyes......sure.