View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008   #62
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Actually as the owner of the Oilers/Titans franchise Bud has every right to have the team wear the throwbacks. If he was not forced out of Houston they would probably still be the Houston Oilers.

Probably sold me on a new jersey ....

I actually considered you to be more of Titan fan with more class than that. Sorry that I was wrong.

Sure Bud can do whatever he wants, but the fact of the matter is that he would only be doing that against the Texans on purpose to take a shot at Houston fans. It wouldn't be for any other reason than that. The NFL should hold it's owners to higher standards than to let them go out of their way to irritate another fan base to that degree.

If Bud does indeed do this and have his team wear Oilers jerseys in our stadium, then if you or any other Titans fans decide to come into Reliant stadium wearing those same old Oiler Jerseys you will being doing it at your own risk. I'd advise against it at all costs, because fans out here will not be taking that lightly at all.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote