View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008   #58
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115757 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

I don't think that the league should let Bud do something like that. That would be disgraceful of Bud to do something like that.

The way I see it, I will never look at the Titans as the Oilers. I never have, and I laugh every time any fan out here tries telling me that they still have support for them because of the Oilers, because the Oilers died when Bud left and went to Tennessee and changed his team to the Titans. The Oilers are no more, and I really don't see how or why the league would let an owner with a long history of being an ass do something as low as this just to take a shot at the fans.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote