View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whats your worst loss in Fantasy Football?

I lost a game last year when Westbrook laid down on the 1 yard line. That one hurt.

I lost this Season because I started Schaub against the Colts, and then he got the intestinal virus late Sat. night and I didn't find out until it was too late. I only lost by a couple of points. My other QB went off for a lot of points. '

I have had several heartbreakers, most of which I have blocked out.