View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008   #8
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3281 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whats your worst loss in Fantasy Football?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I had a great win last night that i just looked at from my separate yahoo! account. I had a 1.1 point lead heading into the Monday Night game with week, with me having nobody left, and the opponent having the NYG DEF and Donte Stallworth. Stallworth got about 2 points and the Giants D got -1 points, and I managed a .11 point victory!
Wow nice win, I would hate to be the person on the losing side..oh wait...I am

Man, I am in the same position as you GuerillaBlack, if I had started Harrison from Indy I would of easily won.

Oh well, hopefully I fare better next week.

Another question, what site do you guys prefer for fantasy football? This was my first year doing f. football, my cousins wanted to play on ESPN's fantasy football, but the deadline had passed so we ended up with Fox.

I've heard NFL's FF isn't all that great, and when I checked out CBS's, it didn't look promising.

Last edited by Kulluminatii; 10-14-2008 at 09:07 PM.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote