View Single Post
Old 06-22-2004   #19
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well I don't think the strength is really the issue here. I do believe Wand might be liability to us penalty wise. I am not basing this opinion on one game but the Jets game last season is a good example of what we can expect this season. He plays well and can handle the duties but his inexperience might kill a few scoring drives.
More than Pitts? IMO Pitts has did a wonderfull job last year except he committed way too many penalties. The holds don't bother me--hey keep the QB off his back and not-injured, but he had a bunch of false starts trying hard on speed rushers--nervous feet. Still did a great job but I suspect Wand won't be any worse in that regard and Pitts should settle down considerably at LG.