View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008   #51
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate Injury Report

I have two to report.

a) My sunglasses are MIA. Here's the worst part; it was right before leaving the tailgate to go in, so I spent 3 hours squinting in the Bull Pen. Nice!!

b) My heel was run-over by someone who decided that driving through the Blue Crew about an hour before kick-off was a good idea. Thanks brainiac in the black SUV, who first almost took me out with their side view mirror!!! Greeeeaaaaat!!!

Awesome! Just awesome!!!