View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008   #24
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Danish invasion only weeks away :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalPete View Post
I got some gear at the GoTexan store at reliant, we're living at the Holiday Inn on Kirby, so we just went there
Tomas(The Redskin convert) and Myself will join you guys around 7.30-8.00 depending. We should be easy to spot, with Carlsberg and Tomas in a Slaton jersey, me in a DeMeco. We are sitting at row H in 117.
The other 3 will join us about 9.00 but as they are not of the right faith(49'ers and Steelers) you should pay them little respect
See you all tomorrow for, what Im sure will be an unforgettable experience!!
Pete, it was great to meet you and a special thanks for the Carlsberg!!! You, Thomas and the rest of your crew were awsome. Have a safe trip home although y'all are probably already in the air...