View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008   #33
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Miami Blue Crew Tailgate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
What a great tailgate! A win always helps.

The food was great. Fish went quickly, beef of all kinds, and the deserts were really fattening. I oughta know as I have kind of become an expert.

It was nice to have Chemical Pete and his crew from Denmark. Yankee even had them cornholing! You guys were really nice and had some great beer, or so I am told. You are always welcome to our tailgate. Don't be strangers when in the US.

It was also nice to have been graced by Glass Half Full and her bunch. You guys are a lot of fun.

The pinata was a hit, as always, and the Bull Pen shots were good (so I am told), although I am not sure we need any UT colors for shots anymore. That was odd.

Now it is time to get ready for 2 wins in a row as the Texans move to turn around our season!
I agree with Ted, our tailgate was great!! I looked around our group and thought, how very fortunate all of us are. Terrific fans just sitting/standing around, laughing/talking, and enjoying our time with each other before the game. Grills going strong with mouth watering aroma's, kids playing, teens having a good time, NO fights, NO fuss, and NO one drunk off their ass, that I saw anyway. Friends enjoying friends!! It does NOT get any better than that!!

Pete, you and your friends from Denmark are just AWESOME!! Come back anytime you get the chance! After all, you helped bring us a WIN!!! The beer was great, and I don't usually drink the stuff at all. Please keep in touch!!

MexicanTexan!! Great to meet you KID-O!! lol Come back anytime!! Looked like you were having a good time in the Bullpen!

Win or lose, TEXAN fans stick together!! You all are great!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote