View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008   #31
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Miami Blue Crew Tailgate!

What a great tailgate! A win always helps.

The food was great. Fish went quickly, beef of all kinds, and the deserts were really fattening. I oughta know as I have kind of become an expert.

It was nice to have Chemical Pete and his crew from Denmark. Yankee even had them cornholing! You guys were really nice and had some great beer, or so I am told. You are always welcome to our tailgate. Don't be strangers when in the US.

It was also nice to have been graced by Glass Half Full and her bunch. You guys are a lot of fun.

The pinata was a hit, as always, and the Bull Pen shots were good (so I am told), although I am not sure we need any UT colors for shots anymore. That was odd.

Now it is time to get ready for 2 wins in a row as the Texans move to turn around our season!