View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008   #9
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would you do this trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
I thought about giving up gore, but the guy is just a beast.. The guy just gives me points. I think i'm gonna do the trde tomorrow. But I can't give up Gore.
I think Forte's been giving me more points than Gore. It might just be a bias though. I've been following the Redskins secretly for a while. I really like how the offense works under Zorn and I think Jason Campbell is the most underrated QB in the league.

Last edited by mexican_texan; 10-12-2008 at 01:19 AM.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote