View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008   #9
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2800 Mile Texans Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borowicz50 View Post
I made it to my first NFL game ever last week to watch the Texans. I'm a college student (obviously broke all the time), but I managed to get my season tickets this year. Its a 800 (there & back) mile trip for me each time but I will be there at every single game. Some people may have given up hope on this team but I was there for 2-14 & I will be there the day we turn the corner & taste 14-2.

Slaton, Ryans, Williams & the rest of the youth on this team shows more than just promise. We have had a rough road but I still believe that we can string together a good number of wins before this season is done. The Titans are good & may have already run away with our division but a playoff spot is still within reach considering the Colts, Jags, Chargers, & Jets have started off pretty dismal & yet they all go through a rough spot in their schedules like we did early on.
Cool. I'm with you, the team looks like it will improve.

Last edited by stingray; 10-10-2008 at 05:13 PM.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote