View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008   #16
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans: top 10 defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Murph, I sure hope you're right on this one. I know the Defense is improving, but I'm not sure they will be top 10 this year. Although getting Dunta back next week should help, I still think overall they are too young and need more time to develop. But, I agree they are taking steps in the right direction, and time will tell just how much they are improving. JMHO!
I'm suggesting the top 10 in those categories over the final 12 games, not cumulative for the season... We already created that hole.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote