View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008   #35
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119538 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What stage of Grief are you in?

I'm in a depression/disgusted stage with some anger mixed in there somewhere. Acceptance may never get there.

It's there a movie scene somewhere, I think it involves Steve Martin. He's looking at a house that he might buy, like a farmhouse or something. You hear an airplane in the distance and getting closer. The characters look up at the little single-engine plane as it gets alarmingly close and then watch it plow into the house. The first thing out of Martin's mouth is, "I'll take it!"

His reasoning being this house just had it's catastrophe and the odds are it'll never have another one, just can't be, right? Well, I feel like Steve Martin in that movie and another plane just rammed into the new home I just bought thinking it could never happen again, not this house of all houses.

I never truly came to terms with Buffalo and I believe this will fall into that category.