View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008   #53
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Has Schaub been worth his pay?

Gil Brandt always says u start judggng qbs after 32 starts. I think if you look at the overral teams age and th car fiasco, then he's a good choice. He's young enoough to give the team good qb play and he can and will get better. Many will look at the 2 - 2nd picks which are valuable, but if he was in that draft, he would have been rated higher than quinn and russell. I bet if Atlanta had known about Vick, they wouldn't have traded himand never drafted Ryan. I actually wanted to go the cheap route with Sage and Joosh McCown or even Culpeppr and draft a youn guy late to develop.