View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008   #33
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What stage of Grief are you in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I played the female role real well today. I went TEXAN gear shopping! Found some magnets for 2 bucks at WalMart, a really cute jacket for my granddaughter, a couple new tee's, some pencils to give out at work (gotta keep up the humor) a trailer hitch for which I have absolutely NO use for, one of those dye cut window shield things, and a badge holder for my badge at work.
Ah, binge shopping, a great form of therapy! I decorated a golf cart with the stuff I bought after the Jags game. That helped.

I went to acceptance Sunday and fell right into anger Monday. I'm better now and should be ready for the Dolphin game by tomorrow.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote