View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008   #30
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What stage of Grief are you in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I'm in a stage of FEAR!!!!!!!!!! The friggin meatballs are 5-0 and the girls from the north are 4-1!! My worst football nightmare has been having to see those two play each other in the SB!! I get SEVERE palpatations just thinking about it!! Our TEXANS are what they are, pure and simple. I guess ya call that acceptance. I can either jump off the wagon or hang in there with um. I choose to hang in there and ride that wagon until I fall off from old age. I will never jump off.

I played the female role real well today. I went TEXAN gear shopping! Found some magnets for 2 bucks at WalMart, a really cute jacket for my granddaughter, a couple new tee's, some pencils to give out at work (gotta keep up the humor) a trailer hitch for which I have absolutely NO use for, one of those dye cut window shield things, and a badge holder for my badge at work. What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment at work!

I might have to go into therapy though if the above mentioned teams meet each other in Feb. Might be the time to book a cruise!!
You know, that prediction reminds me some of thinking that the way the 2005 season was shaping up that there was a very good chance that Vince Young could be going to the Titans, and all hades would break loose around here.