View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008   #29
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What stage of Grief are you in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I'm in a stage of FEAR!!!!!!!!!! The friggin meatballs are 5-0 and the girls from the north are 4-1!! [size=2]My worst football nightmare has been having to see those two play each other in the SB!! I get SEVERE palpatations just thinking about it!!
I've already told my buds that I will boycott the SB if this happens.

Jungle Bob said "you aren't coming to my annual Super Bowl bash?!"

And I replied "you're going to have a party for those two teams?!!"

(he won't now after I called him out about it )

Not only will I boycott that game, I will instruct DirectTV to come get the dish off my roof. No way can I watch any NFLN if that game were to occur. All they would talk about is the two teams that I can't stand!