View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008   #151
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
If it makes you feel better I have a bet with a female colts fan that if we do not go 7-0 I have to wear a pink Titans jersey to the final game in Indi.

KC & Indi left ...

You could easily be looking at a 7-0 team rolling into the midway point 3-0 in division and 6-0 in conference.
He he......in a moment of drunken madness I bet her we'd go 8 - 0 or I have to wear a pink Titans jersey to the final game in Indi.

She said she'd put sequins on the pink jersey too.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote