View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008   #37
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Has Schaub been worth his pay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I believe that scenario is a likely. As I certainly understand I am in the minority, I feel that Sage still maintains the respect of the offense, and injects a strong element of excitement to the offense that Schaub doesn't. I felt that his "questionable" decisions at the end of the game were partly due to his enthusiasm to make the team look better and demonstrate his desire to gain a chance at the starting position. Things didn't unfortunately end that way. My guess is when Sage does get another chance at being at the helm, he will have learned from this episode and, at the same time, will not have to carry the burden of proving to be "superhuman." And he will get another opportunity.

I agree!
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote